Your Favorite Flavour

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rare Air eCigs, Sep 6, 2013.

?

What is your favorite vaping flavour?

1. Tobacco

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  2. Menthol

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  3. Fruits (Cherry, Green Apple, etc)

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. Flavoured Tobaccos (Honey and Black Cherry Tobacco)

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  5. Coffee

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. Sweet Flavours (Root Beer, Vanilla, etc)

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  7. Alcohol Flavours

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rare Air eCigs

Rare Air eCigs Vendor Vendor

Sorry if this has been covered already, but I didn't see it anywhere?

Personally, now that I've tried menthol, other flavors don't even touch the insides of my tanks these days. I just love that cool blast sensation. I particularly like it as a way to finish off a nice meal.

A distant second is any coffee flavours.

What's yours?

2. jacoby

jacoby Member Member

Always been a tobacco fan myself! :)

3. VapingJay

VapingJay New Member Member

Started on tobacco flavors but then moved onto more exotic flavors.

My favorite juice at the moment is one called 'Ocean Breeze' from Mt Baker.

It tastest just like the name sounds. Very fresh. Not too fruity. 100% yum!

4. Vapella

Vapella Member Member

my ADV is currently canadian full flavour from juicyclear. 2nd runner up is vanilla tobacco from jc.

5. Rare Air eCigs

Rare Air eCigs Vendor Vendor

Hmmm, I am having trouble imagining how that tastes.. Kinda sounds like a deodorant smell to me! Is it salty? :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
  6. OldWestChris

OldWestChris New Member Member

I try many different flavors but usually go back to the tobacco. I still smoke cigars, so my smoking mode expects the flavor of tobacco, not some of the other unique juices.

I do admit there are a lot of intriguing flavors of juices on the market. I sample a few now and then to see what fun flavors I can add to my collection. A good friend is a former cigarette smoker and he refuses to put the tobacco flavor in his e-cig. He prefers vaping with sweeter flavors, but I am not sure what is flavor of the month is now.

7. neos

neos New Member Member

Pearl Necklace is my 'go to'. But just yesterday, I stumbled across Cola Bottles, teh gummy 5c candy flavor.

8. jacoby

jacoby Member Member

Huge fan of the cola bottles myself! I vape the Juicy Clear brand pretty much whenever I need a sweet vape.

9. Hashamagoo

Hashamagoo New Member Member

I like Vader Puddin (Maple Leaf Vapes) their Darkside line
    Dillinger from Villain Vapors
    My wife's ADV is Castaway from The Steam Factory

10. scoobog●fog

scoobog●fog New Member Member

I am trying to find a really nice tobbaco flavor, so far all the "ultimate"Canadian tobacco flavors don't even come close to tasting like a proper cigs. The only ones I have found to taste and vape really nice are Dvine ejuices's MLB, MLB Menthol,and Pipe tobacco that's only if you like the twang of American tobacco. Which I do like that yankee smoke and these totally taste like a Marlboro cig. That being said I also tried NYX Red Tobacco and it seems to get better the older it gets but not a true tobacco flavor. Or it doesn't taste like any tobaccos I've smoked? I like the sound of some of the blends I see online like Rum Tobacco etc. but I don't see them locally.

11. Budz

Budz Vendor Vendor

I go crazy for fruity flavours and occasionally tobacco flavours. Fruit flavours just give me the shisha feeling that I grew up with and tobacco every now and then gives me the Marlboro feeling. Mixing sweet flavours and tobacco is perfect though, reminds me of cherry mini cigars.

12. JeepyG

JeepyG New Member Member

Can't get enough of Cold Seal - Classic Root Beer.
    I vape this all day, by far my favourite juice.:)
    I had to drop my nicotine level from 18mg to 12mg once I started this flavour because I chain vape it. lol

13. DadEh

DadEh New Member Member

So far it's been the Cappucino and Creamy Vanilla, however, starting to really like the boosted Jet Lag juice

14. JoseFerrara

JoseFerrara New Member Member

Anything to do with coffee I am a total sucker. Of course it does have to taste a little good, I have had some coffee flavors that made me truly regret trying them. However, I have recently tried a cappuccino blend that really goes smooth with my morning coffee. It actually adds rather than detracts!

15. maydayit

maydayit New Member Member

So far, mostly tobacco flavours, but once I finish this last pack of analogs, I'll try some different ones. Actually, I did try the Egg Nog flavour from CoolVape here in Calgary over the holidays, and it was quite nice.

16. Toxicanadian

Toxicanadian New Member Member

Quitting analogs, bought an Itazte vv with KangerTech aerotank. Switched to the Nautilus Mini after a week, started vaping about three weeks ago. Really enjoying so far, now that the headaches and nasty throat have subsided. Dehydration....oooops.
    Lots to learn, lots to try!
    Started out with 70/30, 18mg nic. Gold Seal "So Smooth Tobacco" flavour. Thought I liked it although I had to up it to 24mg. Was smoking almost two packs of analogs a day on a bad day. Then I tried "Stripped Down Strawberry". Yum! Today I hit up Lux Vape for the first time in Orangeville, tried a few new flavours and settled on a 50/50 Moshi "Forrest Hill". Lots of fruity notes with I think maybe some vanilla. Tried Gold Seal' s vanilla two weeks ago and hated it. I like the Forrest Hill, really digging the bigger clouds from the extra VG, and the fancy schmancy black and gold glass bottle. A dropper too? Who knew!? Still prefer the Strawberry flavour though.
    Anyone who likes fruit flavours try Bubblegum? Thoughts? :)

17. kinixecig

kinixecig New Member Member

Havana , Red sancho, superior Blend .. confused which one is so damm good. But really nice then tobacco smoke.

18. Premiummixez

Premiummixez New Member Member

Check out Plasma Vapors for an outstanding Cola bottles E liquid. You can even taste the fizz :D www.plasmavapors.com

19. Blastfome

Blastfome New Member Member

Not much of a forum guy so this is first post on any site. I registered because the site is Canadian with good posts and I like that.
    I recently graduated to a drip after big sub OHM tanks and great pen style beauties that I actually still use today when stealth is needed. I got the bug to try dripping and I built a Sapor after high recommendations. Using 26 AWG, 7 wraps on a 7/64 bit and wicking 1 continuous Jap Cotton over the posts (comes at .5 Ohms on a 7/64 bit micro style)--Ummm, why haven't I done this before? Wow.
    In this build I use my favorite VIP Killa Vanilla for a soak and a few more. Well a lot more, then drip some Captain Black by JC Classics for a bit. Like a palette cleanse. Its unbelievable. It's so easy to build on this dripper.
    IPV Mini II at 12-50 Watts is great for flavour. Even works out nice on my old Istick Eleaf 30w maxed out.
    VIP Mylk is yummy too. Strawberry Fields was always a favorite for the after dinner refreshing cleanse for me as well.

Cheers

20. Premiummixez

Premiummixez New Member Member

Bubble gum by Plasma Vapors is delicious give it a go www.plasmavapors.com