Where is the best place to vape for you?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rikeker, Jan 30, 2015.

1. rikeker

rikeker New Member Member

just came in from outside at work. we have little smoking court that where all the smokers go. i'm about the only vaper here. there are few that are interested, but i don't think they are ready to dive in yet.

that place is the worst place to vape or smoke. the benches are cold, and there is constant breeze.
    i've been vaping in my car, but that's not satisfying either.

unlike others, i don't like vaping indoor. my study is a good place to vape, but it's a small room and gets fogged up really quick with Inshare vapor.

my favorite place is front porch. we get full sun on the front porch most of the day. even if it's cold outside, with full sun hitting on you, it's mildly warm and comfortable. with something to drink on my hand, it's the best place to vape for me.

where's your favorite place to vape?

2. maydayit

maydayit New Member Member

We have a rather small house, so my computer room is in the furnace room in the basement. The room is a fair size, as it's supposed to be a storage area as well, but I have a quiet place to come and do my thing. However, in the last little while, I'm vaping more than I'm smoking, and with low ceilings and no ventilation, my niece says she's getting a faint small, which reminds her of smoke as I'm using tobacco flavours. I work at a school where I can vape in my office, at least at the moment, so that's my current favorite. However, they're already talking about applying the same rules as smoking, which I can sort of see, as students would likely vape in class, etc. which could prove distracting. I'm lucky though. Just outside my office is a basement door that leads to an area that blocks most of the wind and has a bench to sit on. Like yours, the bench is cold, but some still use it. So, I think that'll be my eventual at-work vaping spot.

3. VapedDave

VapedDave New Member Member

At my computer, in my car and especially at work since people who've noticed I have had maybe one cigarette at work in the past 3 weeks are starting to ask how it is since they see it's working... It's really starting to get me to want to make my own eliquid to sell to them...