Where do you order from?

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Zero, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Zero

Zero Professor of Vapology Member

When you need something ecig related, which are the first sites you go to?
    How is their customer service?
    Stock availability?
    Shipping time?
    Have you ever had any problems with your orders or the products you've received?
    Any problems with customs?

2. Zero

Zero Professor of Vapology Member

Myself:

First sites: The manufacturers websites. Joy tech & Smoktech then to Ivapour Elixir (UK) and Happy Vaper (CAN)
    Customer Service: Always great for both!
    Stock Availability: Generally pretty good for both Ivapour has a larger selection.
    Shipping Time: It’s been a while since I ordered from HV so I can’t say but Ivapour is very fast (a week and a day was my last order.)
    Product Problems: Never
    Customs Problems: Never

I'm in Manitoba and I have only had one issue in all my time ordering. I was ordering from some No Name kind of place in China. My order, of course, went through customs in Vancouver where I know they can be quite strict.

A month later I DID receive my parcel and everything I had ordered including high level nicotine eliquid. Attached to the eliquid was a pretty little love letter from The Controlled Substance Office of Health Canada. It pretty much said "You can have your nicotine now... but if you order more within three months it will be seized and EXTERMINATED!!!!"
    [​IMG]
    I of course placed another order within a week. but this time from the UK so it would go through customs on the other side of the country… no problems, it arrived in week.

Ever since that experience I've been ordering only from Within Commonwealth, the United Kingdom and Australia mostly. I occasionally place orders in the states and I haven’t had any problems but shipments within the Commonwealth generally arrive much quicker and fly through customs.

3. Virtual Realist

Virtual Realist Frail & Witless Member

There is much talk that both US and Canada may ban vaping or try to control (tax) it. If we all quit analogues, govt. would be crippled by tax loss. I shop Canadian -- Vapoursolutions.com (only Cdn. dealer of Provari that I know of) and canvape.com (got an order coming). And I stick with Canadian juice!

4. Arc

Arc New Member Member

Can u send me the site which u get ur nic juice from?

5. Virtual Realist

Virtual Realist Frail & Witless Member

Arc, if you were asking me, This is my newest find -- www.jugheads.co -- but I can't vouch for their vapour...awaiting my first order. But I can tell you, these folk are a treat to deal with -- and from the hundreds of pages of reviews of their juice, I feel pretty confident that I have struck gold!
    Good luck to you!