Welcome Canadian Vapers

Discussion in 'eCigForum News & Annoucements' started by MasterVapes, Oct 11, 2012.

1. MasterVapes

MasterVapes Sysop Admin

Welcome to eCigForum.ca - Operated by Canadians

Hello fellow vapors! I'm so glad you found us :)

While there are a lot of great resources online for vapor lovers and e-cigarette aficionados, I always felt Canadians deserved their own dedicated forums. The laws in Canada regarding e-Cigs are very different than other nations and I think it's important we all have a professional, and censor-free place to discuss our hobby.

The purpose of the new forum for Canadians is really just getting the information out and keeping it censor-free.

We are also vendor friendly! If you are a CANADIAN dealer or vendor or e-Cig hardware or liquid provider, send me a PM and I will add you to the vendors group, giving you the ability to put a link in your signature, and other promotional tools. YES, this is completely FREE. One of the reasons we set this forum up was because we were tired of being bilked from other forum providers.

So without futher ado, welcome to eCig Forum Canada!

Taves20, savageeliquid, Vapa and 5 others like this.
  2. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

Looking great! Glad someone finally put up a forum just for Canucks.

johanrobert likes this.
  3. TroyVapes

TroyVapes Member Member

Glad I found this place :)

4. Vapella

Vapella Member Member

+1! Good looking e-cig forum for canadians! 'bout time too!

savageeliquid and johanrobert like this.
  5. Zero

Zero Professor of Vapology Member

A forum I can proudly stand behind!
    vapers.jpg

NightSlasher likes this.
  6. SirVapesALot

SirVapesALot Super Moderator Staff Member

Hi all, cheers and vape on.

7. Zero

Zero Professor of Vapology Member

11 members! w00t!!

8. TroyVapes

TroyVapes Member Member

They'll find us eventually. We need some links on some of the e-cig forums to let Canadians know this place exists.

9. justinvapblastin

justinvapblastin New Member Member

hey whats good finaly get canadian point of view all this non since about USA. Canadians allways get the worse part waiting game basicly it hopen the laws cut it make since its a healther thing to do helps peoples qwite smoken cant wait to add nicotin in are vap juices because with out it just smoken fruit bull tell u the truth if band that why havent they band cigarettes probly wont what they get most the taxs from vaps market up 500 million cigarette up 100 million loosen money corse they complain up the to the goverment to do what is right what the peoples want as a healthy salution no tar no rat posioning no secon hand smoke what could go wrong

10. Bubba

Bubba New Member Member

Hello fellow Canadian Vapers! I'm new to this forum and a relatively new vaper. Haven't had an "analog" cig since I charged my batteries on my first ecig over 8 weeks ago!

11. NightSlasher

NightSlasher New Member Member

New to vaping and this forum! Long time Export A blue smoker! Looking forward to learn new stuff and exchange with you guys! :)

12. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

Welcome...used to love my Export-A blues here as well...Now it's all about the Blueberry :)

13. onlyecig

onlyecig New Member Member

14. jaym

jaym my GUS 18350 Member

great! im glad i found this forum... vape on!!

15. waffles777

waffles777 New Member Member

Hi all, great to see a Canadian vape site. After 40 years of smoking I have been vaping smoke free for 6 weeks and counting. Best thing ever. I was able to vape in Ottawa, TO, Amsterdam and Rome airports but unfortunately they still do not allow us to vape on the plane. Princess cruises allows vaping everywhere except dining and theatre areas. Europe is much further ahead with allowing of vaping but then they allow smoking everywhere anyway lol It will be a learning experience for most people who still see us vapers as smokers but we will overcome.:)

16. MasterVapes

MasterVapes Sysop Admin

Hey waffles, thanks for the travel-safe locations, I'm always curious where you can/cannot use a PV. From my experience airports are okay but I usually hide in the toilet. Good to know it's okay on a cruise ship!

17. waffles777

Hi MastrVapes, I asked the info kiosks at the airports and they said no probs unless it bothered someone. I did get some looks but it was obvious that I was not smoking an analog cig. Princess cruises (policy) was really good, they allow vaping in the cabin and on the balcony, I'm not sure about other cruise lines. When I was on deck some people asked and were very supportive that I had quit smoking. I was very surprised at how sensitive I am now to smelling real cig smoke. I feel much better, no hacking cough or wheezing and feel great when I go to the gym. My wife who quit 30 years ago and my kids are so happy and proud of me ( I'm proud of me after 40 years lol). I have been trying to get some of my die hard smoker friends to vape and slowly succeeding:)

18. MasterVapes

MasterVapes Sysop Admin

Nice! Yes the smell of analogs is definitely something I am no longer fond of. Funny how that works!

19. waffles777

yes I try to stay away from the smoke, it actually bothers me. My taste is better and sense of smell is great. Do you find the same?

20. jacoby

jacoby Member Member

Absolutely I do as well. The terrible smell of cigarettes after quitting for even a few weeks is ASTONISHING ! :poo: