Vision Spinner 1300mah

Discussion in 'eCig Batteries & Mods' started by saintjames, Sep 5, 2013.

1. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

This is my new main battery for around-the-house. A very durable ego style battery with variable voltage and a nice finish in black or chrome. Compared to a Joye ego-c Twist, the size is 1cm shorter but about 1cm wider in girth. Also slightly heavier but barely noticeable. See Photo.
    • Hurray you can actually read the voltage on the bottom knob. I'm looking at you Joyetech!
    • 1300mah lasts the average user around 2 days.
    • Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3v - 4.8v in 0.2 increments.
    • 510/ego threading.
    • Has the same clicky button as a Joye ego battery.
    • Seems more durable than other ego batteries.

[​IMG]

Anyways I love this battery, does what its supposed to and does it well. I got mine for $28 at Ecigmod Canada: Vision Spinner 1300

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
    MasterVapes and Vapella like this.
  2. Vapella

Vapella Member Member

definitely love that you can easily see the voltage readout...saw they are even cheaper on ecigmod than a joye. will def be grabbing one of these next.

3. shane

shane New Member Member

i had just bought one, im useing a kanger pro tank wiht 2.5 wick, what is the best setting for that?

4. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

Hi Shane,

Great setup! Yeah I usually use around 4.0v with the 2.5 coils.

One trick I found is...If you start getting burnt hits on the ProTank usually it's just not enough liquid getting at the coil. Try take a TINY bit of the flavour wick out. If you open the coil you'll see a wick just lying on the coil. Take a TINY strand of it out. I found this made bigger clouds for me and solved burnt hit issues at higher voltage :)