VICIOUS ANT CYCLONE RBA ( Rebuildable atomizer)

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Aug 4, 2013.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Just because I like to mix things up every once and a while. The uppie - Closie - Rebuildy segment is at the end of the video for those interested in watching me rebuild it. Now then.... I know this isn't a true "micro coil" or "Contact coil" that I build on here, but the ohms ended up in the 1.3ohms range, which makes me happy. The Cyclone is a bit more simple than other RBAs. Its designed for a single coil setup. Although if you have a means to a drill press ( which most don't, including myself ) the Cyclone could also be setup with dual coils as well, but the fit is going to be a touch tight. The Cyclone also comes in a bottom feeding version, which this one is not, so I can not speak to how well the bottom feeding function works. I could absolutely see rocking this on a REO with an 18650. I like the styling of the Cyclone, I like the airflow ( 1.2mm stock I believe ) I like the size of the Cyclone. It has a more snug top cap than some other RBAs ive used in the past which is really nice. I still have no idea what size allen key it comes with, but it's tiny... like tiny tiny... to be careful and don't lose it! A few vendors ive found carrying the cyclone including Thanks so much for watching everyone! and remember SAFETY FIRST! don't build a coil that your battery can not handle

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel