VaporShark RDNA mod (DNA 30)

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Oct 13, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

My thoughts and opinions on the rDNA DNA30 mod from Vaporshark.com I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then, I just want to come out and say it. I truly love the VaporShark rDNA mod. It reminds me very much of a cross between the iTaste MVP V2 and the IPV V2, but with a bit more sophisticated eVolvapor DNA30 hardware on the inside. Ive used everything from a 2.0ohm Kayfun, to a 0.8ohm TugBoat atomizer on the rDNA with no issues at all. The internal Sony VTC4 battery, along with the EvolvVapor DNA30 board on the inside can power most anything you want it to. For the Price of $190 you will need your vape budget hands. If you don’t have a DNA30 mod yet. I would take a serious look at the VaporShark rDNA mod. Feel free to check it out here http://www.vaporshark.com/advanced/mechs-mods/vs-rdna

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel