Vapor Production

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by snaggletooth75, Oct 11, 2014.

1. snaggletooth75

snaggletooth75 New Member Member

I have a question for the E-Cigarette veterans on this forum. I have been vaping for the past 2 years now. The one problem that I always had was lack of vapor production. Right now I am using Vision Spinner batteries with the Kanger Protank Mini 3 with the Aerotank Mini Airflow Control Valve. I started doing lung hits because when ever I tried to do a mouth to lung hits I don't get good vapor production. What am I doing wrong with my vaping techniques. I even added vegetable glycerin to my e-liquids to thicken them. I made my e-liquids a 50/50 mix. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the lung hits because of the vapor production.

2. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

Are you using stock dual coils? Like they have the wicks coming out of them? I much prefer the new updated dual coils from Kanger. Last longer and better vapor IMO.

3. AngeloSeibold

AngeloSeibold New Member Member

Thanks james for your suggestion..Even my friend prefer lung hits so I will provide him the details..

4. Budz

Budz Vendor Vendor

If you want to stick to clearomizers (protank), the amount of vapor is restricted. What ohm coil are you using + what do you set your voltage at? Reason could be you're not bumping your voltage enough for the coil. Also, the new Aerotank has much more vapor production than the P3 due to the controlled airflow!

5. steve vapes

steve vapes New Member Member

If you want more vapor production, maybe time to invest in a new mod. Istick and smoktech are a couple that I have used. Next, its time to look into a subohm tank or rda. Tanks are a good way to make the jump into subohm vaping. Most come with premade coils that are similar to the coils you are used to except much larger. Just remember to pick a lower % nicotine e juice like a 3mg because these type tanks produce a more concentrated vapor. If you use your higher mg nic juice, you can make yourself sick. Also look into some juice which is a higher vg or max vg. From there its keep your wicks wet and your head in the clouds on your way to flavor city.