Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Jan 1, 2013.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

HAPPY 2013 FRIENDS!!! Guess it's time to take the leg lamp down eh? Back from VA, Still not 100% better but the show must go on right? After about 3 days of casual use, my Njoy King is starting to show signs of death. The pre filled cartomizer is feeling a bit dry and the hits are getting less and less which i'm assuming is related to the dying battery. I do feel like this is a "hey try this out" type of e-cig. I can't imagine using JUST this for vaping at $8 a pop I would probably end up spending over $50 a week just to vape. I can't stand that nJoy still uses the "THIS IS EQUAL TO 2 FULL PACKS OF CIGARETTES" Which I can tell you is not the case. Now if you are a new person, and you bought this, and you like this. Congratulation, this is a lot what vaping is like. If you want to continue using something that looks and feels more like a cigarette check these out and check out my video for it here as well If you want to go a little "bigger" than that. this is also a great option Don't forget to get some juice as well. If you need further instruction. This is one of the most helpful things I have found for getting started. Welcome to 2013, welcome to Vaping

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel