V3Tronix FLIP Time!

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Mar 3, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then. What is not to love about an amazingly detailed and well machined USA made mech mod? oh right, the price. Yeah it's pricey. The FLIP is absolutely one of those "high end" mech mods. With that said, this is not one of those limited edition type of "we only make 50 at a time" so the price is insanely high. V3Tronix is in full production mode of these mods. They are cranking them out as fast as people can buy them. You can feel the high quality in this mod. The threads are buttery smooth, the locking switch is quick and easy. The mod itself is versatile and has the ability to use most any battery configuration with or without a kick. In the end the money you spend is yours. Use your vape budget hands. If you decide to go down the FLIP road, I will probably be one of the nicest most well machined mech mods you will vape with. Additionally this mod has not been ( and couldn't really be ) cloned in any capacity Feel free to check em out here http://www.v3tronix.com/collections/v3-flip/products/v3-2-vape-mod Thanks so much for watching everyone!!!

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel