Upgrade from EGO C?

Discussion in 'eCig Newbie' started by Finallyfree, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Finallyfree

Finallyfree New Member Member

Hello all!
    Been cigarette free for 19 days and counting! Love it! Still have a lot to learn!
    Question: I have the EGO-C in which I am haapy with, however I feel the battery life is not so good. I would like to keep with this system, but didn't know what the next step up is? What is the benefits to the next step up?
    Any suggestions appreciated!
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. jacoby

jacoby Member Member

You'll want a variable voltage battery next. An eGo-C Twist is the upgrade to your battery. Another good choice is the Vision Spinner.

3. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

Go with a variable voltage battery like jacoby says. They come as high as 1300mah now so they have a lot of battery life over what you have now. Check out the Vision Spinner.

4. Finallyfree

Thanks so much! Looking into them now. :)

5. neos

neos New Member Member

That is definately a good option. Now my take on it is where do you want to go from here. Do you want to stay with it, or eventually give it all up? What do you want it for, home or out and about. I have the standard ego batteries, along with 1100 mAh twists. Only differences are battery life and variable voltage. Now depending on budget, I would recommend going with something like a Vamo or SID. By doing this you would step up to VV and VW. They are considerably larger, but battery life is very good. The SID uses 18650 batteries, while the Vamo can use 1-18350, 2-18350, or 1-18650 battery. I cannot speak for the SID, but just got a Vamo and love it. It is bigger, but I use it mainly at home, while I still use my standard 650 batteries like yours for work and going about. The Vamo is very easy to use and play with. This is just another option and way to go about it.

6. Finallyfree

The only thing I find with what I am using, is that the batteries are not holding up, like I would want them too. I went and got the next battery size up, and that has been better. Just was wondering if the set up that I have is ok, good or is junky. Don't want to put a tonne of cash out for something that will give me exactly what I have.
    I am not a chain vapour, and have only been analog free for 30 days....so just looking for some advice from those who have been at this a bit longer. So many options out there! This would be something that would be my all day vapour.
    Also, I want super low maintenance. The one reason I like the CE5 no wick, is that I don't have to getting into the whole dry burn thing. My luck, I would wreck them.

7. shane

shane New Member Member

the vision 1300 spinner is a very good battery, depending on how much you vape it can last almost 24 hours, i use a kanger pro tank on mine, low maintenance, good vape, and the wicks are very cheap, $2 or less at some places

8. Finallyfree

Can you recommend a good site to get this from? London is very limited on locations, and the selection is limited as well.
    Thanks so much! :)

9. shane

shane New Member Member

10. Finallyfree

Awesome! Thanks....checking out site right now! Appreaciate it. Happy Friday!

11. shane

shane New Member Member

no problem, happy vaping