Typical Ways for a clearmizer to fail

Discussion in 'Cartos / Clearos / Atomizers' started by MasterVapes, Oct 31, 2012.

1. MasterVapes

MasterVapes Sysop Admin

Pop the coil: sudden loss of firing. Replace your head or device.

Burn the wick: lack of liquid or just lots of use. It starts tasting burnt. Replace your head or device.

Clog the wick: lots of use can clog the wick with stuff that doesn't vaporize. You'll either see vapor taper off or taste get bad from all the junk around the wick/coil. Clean it if you can or replace it.

Break the device physically: cracks can cause leaks, etc. just replace the device.

Basically, when flavor/vapor tapers off, or it tastes burnt, or it leaks: replace the head or the whole device. At the price of these things, I tend to skip even attempting to clean the heads. Just grab a new one and keep going.

2. shane

shane New Member Member

i have a kanger t2, i had bought 3 wicks for it and in 4 days i have already down to my last one, the first one lasted 2 days, the second one lasted 12 hours and now im on my last one, been useing the same e-juice on all three, why is it going out so fast, or they are just bad wicks

3. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

Is that a standard 70/30 liquid? T2 is not as reliable as a T3 but that is way too many heads to be going through. Mine used to last around 2-3 weeks.