TheGeneral DNA20 Pipe, Vape budget hands

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Feb 17, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Please allow youtube to Process the video before the HD option is available I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then. Big ol, hand made, wooden, DNA20, 18650, manual switch powered pipe. What is not to love??!? oh the price, Yeah it's pricey, damn pricey. For what it's worth ive had nothing but a good experience with this pipe. I love the option of having a long or short shank, I love putting my KayFun tanks on here. Good airflow, good switch, Great performance, solid battery life and oh yeah... STEEP price. In the end it's up to the buyer to use their "vape buget hands" not everyone is in the market for a DNA20 / 30 pipe ( the new pipes will be DNA30 ) and there certainly are cheaper DNA options out there. Feel free to check out the General here http://www.freighttrainmods.com/

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel