The Vicious Ant VALKYRIE ( hybrid dripper )

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Oct 20, 2013.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. So shortly after this video was shot I asked around and discovered the price for the Valkyrie is going to be a staggering $300.... yowza... it's a phenominal mod. Possibly one of my favorites. Build a nice 1.0ohm dual coil on there with some good batteries and the performance will blow you away. But is it $300 good? probably not :( it bums me out that this mod is so pricey, because it's so damn beautiful, and works so damn well. Clean curvy lines, Great locking switch. Great machining, hefty price tag. In the end your vape budget hands are yours to use. If you want a truly top of the line hybrid dripper style device then there is none better than I have seen so far. it's a joy to use, and a joy to build on. thanks so much for watching everyone! so far TheVaporHut is the only US Vendor ive seen that will be carrying these? let me know if you see them somewhere else. http://www.thevaporhut.com/product/vicious-ant-valkyrie/

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel