The Vicious Ant KRAKEN Genesis tank

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Nov 3, 2013.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then. In my vaping journey of the last 5 years. Genesis style tanks have been my least favorite to use. 9 times out of 10 you can't lay them down on their side, and using stainless steel mesh as a wick is just a terrible idea IMO. I have a feeling that If I could get a wick material that I really love, then the Kraken would score a lot higher for me. If you are a genny fan, and you want a very well built genny style tank, with a flawlessly executed adjustable airflow and the ability to run dual coils on top. The really the Kraken is exactly what you are looking for. Stainless steel mesh, cotton, EKoWool and Silica have all let me down in the genesis wick department. I would much rather just use a dripper and call it good. Not to say the Kraken is bad, it's just not really for me, and that is really the stance I will take on most genesis style tanks unfortunately. Feel free to check out the Vicious Ant Facebook here And although out of stock. Looks like TheVaporHut will have them Thanks so much for watching everyone!

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel
  2. SlipCore

SlipCore New Member Member

Nov 11, 2013