The UNIVERSE RDA Rebuildable atomizer

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Nov 3, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

My thoughts and opinions on the UNIVERSE 26650 sized rebubildable atomizer. I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then, It's just a big ol atomizer. Huge deck to build on, nice deep juice well. Nice big 2mm airflow holes now with 100% less whistling action. This atomizer is 28mm around so it's designed to compliment a big 26650 mod. But I also rock this atomizer on plenty of box mods like the HexOhm or the Duke with no issues at all. Because the deck is so big it gives you plenty of room for coil building. Possibly a good option for newer builders out there who aren't quite used to working in such a small area. The somewhat reduced chamber produces not only good vapor but also a very nice flavor as well. Vape budget hands needed as the UNIVERSE atomizer clocks in right at $90 Feel free to check out the UNIVERSE atomizer here

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel