the ultimate eGo??? EGO V V3 (mega)

Discussion in 'eCig Batteries & Mods' started by johnsitka, Oct 10, 2013.

1. johnsitka

johnsitka New Member Member

This may come down to quality control

http://www.slbsmoking.com/product_view.php?id=270

the mah is close to full size MODs and adds wattage setting to all previous higher capacity eGo batts.

After a short time I've enjoyed 2 eGo variable voltage, usb only charge, 510/outer eGo thread 1000 mha battery from an unknown manufacturer (6 month warranty???)!!!; but it is really long. I have never owed a standard eGo 650. This V3 model adds wattage feature and expands the batt capacity space into slightly diameter. Much Like the advertised eGo 1300 twist. I Just ordered two V2 models which lack the wattage setting but also Ashorten the length over the 1000 mah renditions quite a bit. I think the newish Mont Blanc diameter is good for a lot of users. And if the electronics deliver (?) there is a good case for not owning batter chargers? Also have an MVP coming with the same order. Love USB. Think it is the way to go for IT vape people. NOTE3 phone has USB3 mini cable, again BOSS. I would like to see the variation of mods in USB3 charge format. This will not take a long time.

2. e cigs

e cigs New Member Member

For those that live in the U.S, you can pick up an Ego v v3 at http://ekocigs.com
    The ohms checker is a really nice feature and out should be noted that the battery will not fire if the resistance of the clearomizer is too low.

3. MasterVapes

MasterVapes Sysop Admin

Looking forward to trying one of these. Some specs from SLB:

[​IMG]

4. madmikie

madmikie New Member Member

madtypist likes this.