The Ultimate Beginner e-Cig Starter Kit

Discussion in 'eCig Newbie' started by saintjames, Oct 22, 2012.

1. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

Shawn and eCigMod like this.
  2. MasterVapes

MasterVapes Sysop Admin

Great post... My only adjustment might be to go with a standard Vision Vivi Nova v3 as the mini is more like a regular clearo in size. Might also replace the Kanger T2 with Vision T2, but that's just my preference.

3. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

This was updated so I hotlinked the graphic...hope that's okay mods.

4. eCigMod

eCigMod Vendor Vendor

Looking for a genuine eGo starter kit Canada?

We have essentially built our starter kits around the information in this post. A great way to get started with everything you need (including spare battery) for a very reasonable price.

5. OldWestChris

OldWestChris New Member Member

I like the portion of your post where you tell you favorite flavors. I always like to experiment with flavors, which is one of the reason I usually buy sampler packs on both juices and for cigars. Yes, I still smoke cigars, too.

Variety is one of the big things I like about e-cigs and cigars. There are so many different flavors to try that you never get bored. I might eventually settle down to a few, but then again, I might keep trying new flavors. I have been trying different cigars for many years and still love the hunt for the next great cigar. I am almost starting to believe there will soon be more flavors of e-cig juices than cigars.

6. sue

sue New Member Member

7. sue

sue New Member Member

that is very helpfull thank you :)

8. sue

sue New Member Member

well i got a mini pro tank. its a evod batterie with a clearomizer? the part where you puff is stainless and pyrex glass. i love it its way better then the cig lookalike. one thing tho is it normal to ear gurgling noise? and when i fill it i unscrew it from the batterie but i allways have liquide on my hands and the thing that heats up the liquide has a bit of liquide on it. then i take a kleenex and dry the inside of the tube inside the clearomizer cause it too gets a bit wet with liquid. so i just dont have any idea if all these things are normal or not the tank still works fine.

9. sue

sue New Member Member

by the way can we get a volcano in canada?

10. sue

sue New Member Member

im glad it dont only happened to me errr yeah ashtray well i cleaned mine about 2 times a year lol good thing i smoked outside eewww. thanks for your reply it helps. :) i am stuck here i want to quit real smoke but i seem to be craving more nicotine even tho my e cig juice is 18mg i had 24 but it burned my throat i wonder if i can mix a little bit like a few drop with of the 24 mg with the 18 mg ? anyway i wont be able to smoke real ones now im out and dont drive and im 10 miles from town lol

11. sue

sue New Member Member

thanks for all these advices :) but theres something else that got me very discouraged. i know i need to buy heating coil they are called? well i checked 2 sites to see and they both say i need to put a new one everytime i fill my clearomizer well at allmost 3$ each +shipping and we go tru 1 full clearomizer filled up a day i might as well go back to real cigs its gonna be cheaper. it would cost me at least a 100$ in heating coil plus the liquide we are 2 people to use it. i still want to keep it up tho but wonder if disposible cartridges wouldnt be cheaper then my ego mini pro tank. i just dont know anymore im a noob lol sorry to be a pest like this.

12. shane

shane New Member Member

no you dont have to replace them everytime you fill it up, they will go out sooner or later, depending how much you vape they can last from a week to a month before you have to change them.

13. sue

sue New Member Member

ok here goes another question now lol about the heating coil. i looked at many sites to order them some are very expensive i think like a pack of 5 for 14.99$ then i saw others for 1.68$ each now would you trust these or go for the more expensive ones. then theres the 1.8 2.2 2.5 whats the difference in them ? the cheaper ones cost wise are 2.4 or 2.5 i just dont know witch one to buy. i have a mini pro thank and the battery is an evod. id like to buy from the company i bought it from but yikes if i have to change them often its gonna be costly.

14. shane

shane New Member Member

a 1.8 will heat up faster then a 2.5, the lower the number the faster it heats up, i started on the 2.2, sometimes you will get a bad coil right out of the box but most of the time they work, there are several videos on youtube that can help you out

15. FerminIsakson

FerminIsakson New Member Member

It seems like hot e-cig kit I have been searching for a while..I will surely make use of the details and get one kit very soon..No custom changes from my side..