The surprising SCAR RDA ( Rebuildable atomizer )

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Oct 27, 2013.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then, This RDA ( rebuildable dripping atomizer ) truly suprised the hell out of me. I had VERY low expecations for this seeing as how it used a similar airflow system as the SmokTech Octopus RDA. But I was plesently suprised when I juiced it up and took a toot. The draw is somewhere between medium to stiff. It's nice and smooth and somehow never gurgly. The smaller airflow also creates a nice warm throat hit on almost every juice i've tried with it. Including lower 12mg juice Overall I feel like this is a great RDA for the money. Vipervapor sells them for around $22 which is a completely reasonable price for the quality of vape you get. The Scar has a 510 connection. So depending on what OHMS you build your coils to, you can easily rock this RDA on an Ego twist or APV. Feel free to check out the SCAR RDA here Or if you are down in the greater LA area, drop by the shop and see one in person. Thanks so much for watching everyone!!

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel