The stainless steel CHAOS (RDA)

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Mar 17, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then. Like I said earlier, this is basically everything I liked about the original CHAOS RBA. Nice easy deck to build on. Solid construction, great adjustable airflow, 22mm diameter. But now it's in stainless steel to there is 100% no worries of any sort of metallic toxins leaching on to the juice. Which i'm not really sure there was before. But still, people wanted a SS version and VaporRoyale delivered. Vape budget hands needed as the stainless steel CHAOS will cost you right around $105. That's a lot of scrilla for a single atomizer. Like I said in the video, if all my vape gear was gone tomorrow. THe first dripper RBA that I would run out and buy, would probably be the SS CHAOS. I feel like it's just that good. Feel free to check em out here. http://www.vaporroyale.com/cart/accessories-parts/rda-rba/ss-chaos-rda.html Thanks so much for watching everyone!!

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel