The Solara DNA30 - It just feels classy

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Oct 27, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

My thoughts and opinions on Beyond Vape SOLARA dna30 mod I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then, the Solara just looks and feels classy to me. The black finish with the shiny stainless steel accents looks super cool. The somewhat minimal DNA30 display and adjustment buttons look nice and work nice. It does come with an EGO style connection in the event that you are using, or want to use an ego style clearomizer with it. But with that floating center pin, you can also rock almost any RDA or tank that you would want to on it. While nice, the finish is not super grippy and i'm always worried about dropping the damn thing. Vape budget hands needed as the Solara clocks in at right at $175. The thing that I really like about box mods like this is the internal battery. Once you pay $175 for the mod, that's it. There's no extra batteries to buy. Which to me is a bonus. One of the reasons that I loved box mods like the MVP V2 so much Feel free to check out the Solara here

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel
  2. Spaztech

Spaztech New Member Member

Oct 24, 2014
    Nice video as always, that thing looks pretty classy!!