Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Sep 22, 2013.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then, I've had a great experience using the Magneto mod. The biggest downfall of the Magneto is the non-adjustable center pin. It's not a dealbreaker for me. But it is something to consider. There are a few things that are not going to sit flush with the Magneto like the RSST see here but for the most part things like the Nimbus and Protank V2 and other RBA's ( except the trident ) will sit most flush on the top. ::EDIT:: Evidently Madvapes is selling a new Ego style connection for the Magneto here Which I can't quite tell but may or may not have an adjustable center connection The magneto has some nice airflow as well. Haven't had a problem with any carto tanks or protanks that get their air from the bottom where the 5110 connection on the mod is. The Magnetic switch also works very well. I'ts generally nice and smooth. Doesn't get "crunchy" and with the exception of a very few times, i've not had any missfires with it. The Magneto is telescoping and can use a variety of batteries including an 18650, 18500, 18350 or 16340. I wish that there was a longer middle tube option because I would love to use the Magneto with an 18650 AND a Kick. But what can you do. I haven't used any of the $20 mech clones out there, So I cant say how it stacks up against them. But against things like the Titan By VHO or even the Nemesis, the Magneto can hold it's own very well. Thanks so much for watching everyone! hope those that attended had a great time at the ECC and VegasVapefest.

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013