The Scorpion Mechanical Mod

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Sep 29, 2013.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then.... Is this a clone of the nemesis? I don't know. Like I said in the video, I don't know if JD Tech had any malicious intent when creating the scorpion. There are a lot of differences (and similarities ) but It does feel like it's own mod. The machining is top notch, it's much more sharp and squared off. It's got a good locking switch, but awful airflow for regular 510 connections ( Cartomizer, atomizer, Protank ) RBA's that provide their own airflow will obviously work just fine on the Scorpion. The full kit with all the tubes will work with a variety of batteries from smaller 18350's to 18650's and an 18650 with a kick or kick V2. I truly can not stand the engraving on it. It feels rough and jagged. The rest of the mod feels very nice and again, very well machined. In the end you will have to decide for yourself what mech mod you want. For the full kit ( which is the only way i've seen it sold so far ) it's going to be $199 + shipping. Which is a lot of money *vape budget hands* Thanks so much for watching everyone!

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013