The Ruthless Bomber MOD is Ruthless

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Jan 27, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Comments on GrimmGreen.com I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then, I have really been enjoying the Ruthless bomber mod. I'm honestly not sure if Ruthless Mods wanted a video this early? but I could barely hold back my excitement. Vaping on a mech with a 26650 battery is just a wonderful experience. It helps that the mech holding the 26650 battery is a big beefy stainless steel, well machined mod. The RB has a nice non locking switch. You can set it down without it firing due to the way that the switch sits in the body of the mod. Which I think is a great feature. Every RBA or tank i've attached to the RB has worked and worked well. Like I said in the video, i'm not sure of a release date, or a price for this beast. But I have the feeling that when it does finally drop, it will be reasonably priced, so keep an eye out. Check out the Ruthless Mods facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/ruthlessmods Thanks so much for watching everyone!

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel