The RedHorse! 26650 Carbon Fiber

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Nov 17, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

My thoughts and opinions on the RED HORSE mech mod from I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then. I'm told from Pat that these will be available again in the first quarter of 2015. The RedHorse is a big ol 26650 mech mod. Constructed purely from integrated carbon fiber. Which means that it's light, the tube alone is only 27 grams. The adjustable 510 connection is nice and works well. I'm still not a fan of the removeable black top portion on the top cap, but overall it works ok. The Magnetic switch is nice and has a very short throw. Vape budget hands alert. According to my sources, these mech mods run for $270, which i'm not going to lie, is a lot of scratch. While very nice and a hard hitter all around. I'm not sure if personally I could justify $270 for this mech mod. Feel free to check out his site here

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel