Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Aug 18, 2013.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then. Been getting along just fine with the Puritank, It's a glass clearomizer in the same vein as the ProTank and Protank2. So the performance is going to be VERY much like the performance you will get out of a ProTank2 or an EVOD. It does not come completely apart, but you do have the ability to use your own drip tip which is pretty great. Nice and solid, mine has never been leaky or gurgly at all. Nice big 4ml tank on there will hold LOTS of juice, easily a full day of vaping, In fact with my vaping habits i've been getting even longer than that on one fill up. So the question that everyone will be asking. "Would you rather get a Puritank or the ProTank2?" I can't even really say for sure. I like that the Protank2 comes completely apart, but I also like that the Puritank holds more juice. It's almost too close to call IMO. Either one will vape just fine for you. Thanks so much for watching everyone!!

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel