Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Sep 1, 2013.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then, Like I said in the video i'm incredibly short on time at the moment. So this will only be a Sunday single feature :( I will be MIA for about the next 2 wees or so, so please be patient with me regarding e-mails and private messages. Thanks for understanding friends. The ProTank V2 is the successor to the very popular ProTank fro Kangertech. It's a bottom coil "clearomzer / glassomizer". It has a replaceable / rebuildable head in the base and in my opinion provides a really nice vape. It's not going to be blowing those huge epiclouds that you see from rebuildables. But it will have a good amount of vapor, even if the flavor seems to be slightly muted. The Protank V2 is a very simple fill-and-vape type system. Install one of the heads, fill it up with juice and you should be good to vape. Thicker juice may require removing one or two of the "flavor wicks" on the inside of the head. The head comes apart into two pieces and has two loose wicks on top of the coil. I usually remove both of them, but some people only remove one, or none depending again on what kind of juice you are using. The Protank V2 is fully take-apart-able. For easy cleaning, and has the ability to use your own drip tips. One thing that was probably most complained about in the first version. The Vape feels a lot like the original protank or most bottom coil clearomizers (BCC) . The Draw is a bit stiffer, but still has a slightly airy feel to it. I've enjoyed using the ProTank V2, and hopefully someone else will as well. This ProTank V2 came courtesy of For the giveaway, send your picture / short testimonial to , in one week's time I will pick a winner and e-mail them. The Testimonials / success stories will be featured on , so if you don't wish to be included, but still want to enter the contest just let me know and I will respect your privicy. Good luck everyone and thank you so much for watching!!

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013