The Patriot RBA Rebuildable atomizer 'MURICA!

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Mar 24, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then. The Patriot is a very very solid RBA. Nice big deck with a slight juice well. 3 posts for easy dual coil building and a nice snug top cap with 1 1/16th airflow holes in it. The 1 1/6th airflow holes give you the ability to do some nice mouth-to-lung hits, or just straight up lung hits. it was a little strange to get used to not being able to adjust the airholes, but it honestly works very well for most any type of vaping you like to do. It's made in the USA out of 303 grade stainless steel, and best of all the price is around $70, which will require some vape budget hands. There are clones of this all over the place,but I have not used any of them, so I can't speak to their quality in any capacity. Feel free to check out the Patriot here at VaporAlley Thanks so much for watching everyone!!

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel