Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Jan 13, 2013.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012
    USA Let google translations do all the work and away you go. now then, Like I said in the video. This was my first experience with a re-build-able tank style system. I've had this for about a month and a half now so I feel comfortable speaking about it. It's been vaping VERY nice for me. The key to any re-build-able anything is airflow. make sure that airflow is going right over the coils, after I figured that out and was able to tweak it. I started enjoying this KRUSER1 much much more. A re-build-able will only vape as well as the coil you make for it. So that aside the construction on the KRUSER1 is top notch. machined very well, good o-rings, great tube. I would recomend getting the stiffer draw option, and then tweaking it to how you like it. You can always widen a hole, but not the other way around. it's € 69.00 , which is $92 in US dollars.... again, everyone has a vape budget, if you want a SLICK tank that will work as well as you can rebuild it , the KRUSER1 is certainly a very well made option thanks so much for watching everyone!!

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel