The iTASTE VTR aka The Fingerprint magnet

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Dec 8, 2013.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. I tried my best to keep up with YouTube comments, but i'm officially done with them. They will be disabled from here on out, if you wish to comment. Follow this link to GrimmGreen.com Now then. The VTR from Innokin is not as versatile as some mods out there but it does have most anything you could ask for from a mod. OHM checker, variable wattage up to 15w and variable voltage up to 6v. The VTR is designed to be used with the iClear30s tank, but a small selection of other tanks will fit inside the chamber without having to use the gigantor adapter. All the ProTanks including the Unitank will fit well. The Aspire BCC will fit as well. The VTR does NOT have an ego style connection as it's default. So if you want to use something like the iClear16 tank or the EVOD tank then you may have no choice but to use the gigantor adapter Clicky button, hefty weight, solid performance ( no sub ohming on this ) easy to read display, easy to adjust voltage and wattage. Google around for the iTaste VTR, i've seen them from a few vendors for around $100 Thanks so much for watching everyone!

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel