The EL GIGANTE 26650 Mech mod

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Oct 6, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

My thoughts and opinions on the EL GIGNANTE' 26650 mech mod from OKCVapes.com I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then. As far as 26650 mech mods go. This one is VERY compact in size. The fit and finish is very very nice, and the unique top cap makes adjusting for battery rattle quick and painless. Not as quick and painless as some other mods. But still pretty quick and pretty painless. It feels very solid overall. the hair trigger on the switch is very easy to use, if not just a bit tooo easy to use. No locking feature so be careful of un-even surfaces with the switch. Feel free to check it out here http://www.okcvapes.com/Personal-Vaporizers/Mechanical-Mods/El-Gigante-p1103.html

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel

snaggletooth75 likes this.
  2. snaggletooth75

snaggletooth75 New Member Member

That's so cool that your a member of this forum from Canada. I have a lot of respect for you sir. Are you a member of any other Canadian E-Cigarette forums? :cool: