The Dark Star DNA30 + OHM Confusion

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Jun 11, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

THE DARKSTAR DNA30 MOD I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then. Not gonna lie, the Darkstar and the Kayfun is pretty much my end game. Not a day goes by where I don't utilize the DarkStar in some capacity. I love the size, I love the screen placement. I love the HydroDipped graphics. I don't love the price Vape Budged Hands needed on this one. Pre hydro-dipped graphics it clocks in at $209 which isn't' outrageous, but is still above that $200 mark. Add on the hydro dipped graphics for $30 ( which are absolutely worth the cost ) and it adds on to the overall cost. One thing I didn't mention in the video is that I simply LOVE box mods with internal batteries. Not having to buy anything extra and having it work out of the box and charge via USB is a huge bonus to me. It's why I love the MPV V2 so much, and its one of the reasons I love the DarkStar so much. 2400mah battery gives me all the life I need, and the DNA30 gives me all the power I need. Feel free to check it out here Thanks so much for watching!

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel