The Castle by VapeSmith ( RBA )

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Jan 27, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

Comments on I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then, Clocking in at $84 you will absolutely need your vape budget hands for the Castle RBA. I personally feel like this RBA is worth every penny. Solid construction, adjustable airflow, 3 posts for easy dual coils and a pretty unique design make the Castle interesting to look at, and a joy to use, especially when you pair it up with one of their royal looking drip tips. It's 22mm wide, which means on mechs like the Nemesis, or the Gnome it's going to sit flush, and match the width of the mod. It's not without it's flaws, the O-Rings on the deck are somewhat weak, it's honestly something I didn't really think about until I sat down to shoot this video. The to cap comes off quite easily, and I would not realy on it to hold tight if I was grabbing this from my backpack or pocket. It's not a deal breaker IMO, but it's something that you might have to deal with. Even with the price, I would highly recommend this atomizer, it's been nothing but good to me. Thanks so much for watching everyone! Check em out here

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel