Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Aug 25, 2013.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then.. The 134 is big, just really big. Easily as wide as the bombshell stinger, or maybe even the BAM. and a hair taller than most other mods I own. It's not only big, but it looks... eh... different. Call it a Gatling gun. Call it a light saber, call it a terminator arm. Its look is definitely unique. The performance is top notch. Variable wattage up to 12.5 watts which works well for most applications except for "sub ohm" coils. It does do that strange POWER UP thing every single time you press the button. Which may or may not annoy some people. It has the usual Innokin style ego connection with the "beauty ring" on top which is pretty par for the course with Innokin these days. The build quality is quite nice as well. It feels very beefy and durable and looks like it could take quite a bit of punishment. IT's also heavy, Even without a battery on the inside It has some substantial weight to it. In my pocket its certainty noticeable and bulky. Kinda like the Tesla mod, I feel like aesthetically this is going to put some people off. But there is always a group of people that will enjoy how this looks. I'm about 1/2 in that group. It appeals to my geeky Sci-Fi side. But for the most part it just looks to busy for me. Thank so much for watching everyone! this unit came directly from Innokin so google around and see who is selling it for how much. Here are a few that I have found

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel