The BIG dripper from Sub Ohm Innovations

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Oct 13, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

My Thoughts and opinions on the BIG DRIPPER Rda from Sub-OHM-Innovations I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then, The Big Dripper isn’t a bad RDA at all. This is from the first run of atomizers, so I can’t say for sure what will and won’t change in the 2nd run. Airflow is solid, deck is nice, construction is very nice. The tank up top does it’s job as intended. My only gripe, besides the odd placement of the actual dripping hole on the inside. Is the spring that spends extensive time floating in your e-liquid. My spring and center post have become a bit janky and corroded looking. And i’m honestly not sure what is causing this? All I know is that I don’t feel super comfortable filling the tank with my liquid and using it as it was intended. Obviously in the end the decision is yours to make. Get your vape budget hands out, and be prepared to wait. These are a limited run product and retail for $130 a pop per atomizer. Feel free to check it out here

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel