The AC9 and The RSST

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Dec 1, 2013.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

I received these products at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Tuck in for a long video here friends, clocking in at just under 30min of vapey-tastic-ness I've re-enabled youtube comments, but I still hate them, and I still would MUCH rather reply to people via Now then. The RSST is supposed to be a clone of the AC9, but they are actually quite different. Apart from the spring loaded positive post and the styling of the tank. There's not much similar between them. They look different. They have different sized airholes. They are constructed differently. They are different sizes, and are of different quality. They are both fairly easy to build and fairly easy to use and maintain. The AC9 Is expensive and rarely in stock, but a very nice genesis style atomzier. the RSST is cheap and readily available from a multitude of vendors. Mine came from

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel