That Fat Snow Wolf 26650 mech vaporrange com

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Sep 15, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

My views and opinions on the FatSnowWolf 26650 Mech mod I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then, Had some issues initially with the FatSnowWolf mech mod. The "adjustment screws" are junky. You can upgrade for a price to a much more fucntional top contnact assembly. But really... I really feel like it should come with that one. Once it gets working, it works great. The construction is nice. The locking feature is nice. The button is super super nice and smooth Although I do hate that lazer engraving on the botton. A lot of people wont take issue with it. With that new top contact assembly, every atomizer and every battery ive used has worked and worked well. Attys sit flush and if adjusted properly. The battery does not rattle at all. For the asking price of $150 ( plus the upgrade for the contact if desired ) It's a really great 26650 mech. Obviously in the end the decision is between you and your vape budget hands. http://vaporrange.com/asmodus-authe...6650-stainless-steel-mechanical-mod-vape.html

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel