Tank Newbie Looking for Best Tank Setup

Discussion in 'Tank Systems' started by Vapella, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Vapella

Vapella Member Member

My battery is an eGo-C. I have been looking to create a tank setup that tastes the same as a clearomizer and allows me to chainvape or at least take several drags in a row without losing taste. I love to puff giant warm clouds!

So far I have tried the Smoktech DCT tank but the vapor production seems not even as good as my Kanger T2 clearos. SO the search continues...

I want a setup that will always and quickly wick well and taste great. Has anyone tried the vivi nova tanks. What ohm head is working the best for standard 70/30 mixes? Will these even work on an eGo-C ?

2. MasterVapes

MasterVapes Sysop Admin

Although it's a wicking system rather than polyfill like the DCT my hands down favourite is the Vivi Nova v2.5. I find the flavor is less muted with the Vivi.

Here is a review by PBusardo.

Vapella likes this.
  3. Vapella

Vapella Member Member

Thanks been meaning to order one of these! Will post my results once I do, thanks :)

4. MidnightVaper

MidnightVaper Vendor Vendor

I second the Vivi Nova. The MC tanks are nice too and if you like specialty tanks then the Gentlemans Vapes Tincute/all VG tank quite nice.

Vapella likes this.
  5. Vapella

Vapella Member Member

I ordered a Vivi Nova with some extra heads today. So if I am correct this will be different from the carto style tank with the polyfill (like the DCT), as Vivi is a wick based tank. Also will finally be able to try the higher ohm heads and more volts. Can't wait...will report back!

6. MidnightVaper

MidnightVaper Vendor Vendor

Hope you get it soon. And of course hope you like it : )

7. Zero

Zero Professor of Vapology Member

I use a slightly moded smoktech SRT. It has the ability to produce... clouds! I'm a chain vaper myself and after adjusting the coil to perfection. I have never had a dry hit, burnt tast or generally a bad experience. I've found it works best with a 7/3 mix.

Further more, its got a great look!

8. SirVapesALot

SirVapesALot Super Moderator Staff Member