Smoktech VMAX Rev. 2.0

Discussion in 'eCig Batteries & Mods' started by saintjames, Nov 9, 2012.

1. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

Can anyone tell me if these are worth the bucks? They're certainly not cheap at around $100.

[​IMG]

Here's a review from ECF.

This part kind of annoys me:

The LCD screen will not completely TURN off.. Even though in menu item 6 you can turn the display off.. When you push the buttom you still get a blue glow from the right side of the screen so if you are like me and you vape at the movies.. You cant get a completely stealth vape with the device.

2. Vapella

Vapella Member Member

no stealth vaping is a bit of let down but these are very popular with the mod crowd right now. wish I could afford one they're not cheap.

3. TroyVapes

TroyVapes Member Member

Forget the VMAX, now there is a ZMAX! WTF this stuff moves too fast for me. Specs are below...

[​IMG]

The new ZMAX Advanced Personal Vaporizer is sleek, powerful, reliable, full featured and very well built just like its cousin the VMAX. With this new version, Voltage or Wattage is variable 3-6 volts or 3-15 watts respectively, using a single 18650 or two 18350 IMR batteries with an extender cap, (all available separately). Check atomizer/carto resistance and battery voltage too!
    The new Rev. 2 Zmax has one extra menu item (8) which enables you to switch between RMS and mean value voltage monitoring. The RMS mode is more accurate because it samples the output Voltage repeatedly while it is powering an atomizer or cartomizer. It is with these measurements that it is able to adjust for heat related Voltage drift.

4. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

*drooool* zmax!