Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Jul 21, 2013.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

The #GGV4LGiveaway winner will be announced later today on :) I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then. Apart from the squeaky / grinding threads on the body, i've been really loving the SmokTech SID mod. Feels like an eVic, even down to the texture of the body and performs like a zMax. The SID is designed to work best with the standard resistence range of atomizers and cartomizers. Anything from 1.5ohms and up. So if you have rebuildables like the RSST or Fatty or iGo-l , make sure to keep those coils away from the sub-ohm range. The SmokTech SID as a nice clicky button, easy to navigate menu, ego style connection for those stardust style clearomizers and plenty of power for most applications. Variable voltage from 3.v to 6.v. Variable wattage from 3.w to 15.w. The SID has a 3amp limit on the switch and can be used with either button top or flat top 18650 batteries. For APVs like the SID, I like using these Panasonic batteries Unfortunately seems to be sold out of the SmokTech SID at the moment so maybe shop around if you are eger to get one. You should not be paying more than about $50 for the SID. Thanks so much for watching everyone!

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel