SilverBullet - M ( Mechanical )

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Mar 31, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then. It's truly everything I loved about the original SilverBullet (SB) now in mech mod form. I can run a 0.25ohm dual coil ( with the correct batteries of course ) on this mod with no issues. Hits hard and looks good while doing it. The SB-M has that "classic" SilverBullet look to it. I love it, some will not. I find it nostalgic as I said in the video. It reminds me of those glory days in the vape community when our biggest issue was if we wanted to use Fluval or tea bags in our atomizer carts. It looks like an SB, it feels like an SB and now it will fire sub ohm coils along side the best mech mods out there. All made in the USA for under $130 Feel free to check them out here http://altsmoke.com/silver-bullet-m...um=banner&utm_content=banner&utm_campaign=sbm Thanks so much for watching everyone!!

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel