Sigelei Showdown! 100watt VS the 50watt

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Oct 20, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

My thoughts and opinions on the Sigelei 100w and the Sigelei 50w regulated box mods I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then. Sigelei 100w VS the 50w. Both have ups and downs. Neither of them are anything fancy, they just metal boxes, with variable wattage. No bells and whistles, just high wattage performance. Lets start with the 100w -Bigger of the two -Dual 18650 configuration -100w max wattage -7.4v max voltage -can run 0.15 - 3.0ohm coils -More rounded along the edges -can NOT be charged via USB -REVERSE THREADED adjustment pin Sigelei 50w -Smaller of the two -More sharp and jagged -Strange swinging back plate -Single 18650 configuation -50w max wattage -8.5v max voltage -Can run 0.2ohm to 3.0ohm coils -CAN be charged via USB -REVERSE THREADED adjustment pin In the end the decision is yours to make. I prefer the 100w sigelei mod. but that's just my personal preference. I like the bigger battery life, and the size of the mod doesn't bother me. If size is a concern for you, or you don't generally use high wattage, but might like the option in the future. Then the 50w might be exactly what you're looking for. Feel free to check them out here

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel