Review - Vivi Nova Clearomizer 2.8ml Tank 1.8,2.4,2.8ohm unbranded

Discussion in 'Tank Systems' started by SirVapesALot, Nov 2, 2012.

1. SirVapesALot

SirVapesALot Super Moderator Staff Member

My thoughts on the Vivi Nova Clearomizer 2.8ml Tank 1.8,2.4,2.8ohm unbranded.
    • It is heavy
    • The battery connection is fussy, you may need to loosen it a little or fiddle with it
    • You must be careful with it, I spilled a tank unscrewing it from the battery
    • Rebuildable, atomizer heads are cheap
    • It looks slick with steel battery and steel ego shorty cone c
    • It draws just right
    • The taste is real good
    • Top notch clouds
    I really like this alot. Thumbs up!

[​IMG]

ecigmod and Vapella like this.
  2. SirVapesALot

SirVapesALot Super Moderator Staff Member

Another good thing about this unit is it's turn around time. You can clean it, dry it, refill and have it vape propery right away.

So happy with this thing.:)

3. Vapella

Vapella Member Member

This also my go-to tank for daily usage. I can't think of anything bad to say about it...a must have for anyone really. Also it looks amazing on the silver eGo-C Twist with the correct chrome shorty cone...

SirVapesALot likes this.
  4. VaperVana

VaperVana Vendor Vendor

I started using the vivi nova v3 a month ago and I have not used anything else since. Its like my search for the perfect tank system was over. Still on the first head and going strong. Easy cleanup and great vape. Like I said before, almost perfect. Now what?

5. Virtual Realist

Virtual Realist Frail & Witless Member

Happily I started with the Vision Vivi Nova 2.0 and haven't had to look for anything else. I have several of the 3.0 coming this week.
    I'm just in it for the nicotine - I'm not looking for a hobby. Although I have only washed mine once in 39 days (I use only 1 e-juice), haven't had to replace the head and absolutely no leakage.
    I would prefer a glass tank over plastic, but Vision Vivi rocks my needs with no bother!

6. teresa1234

teresa1234 New Member Member

Very nice video, thanks for sharing

7. Howie

Howie Vendor Vendor

You should really look some more recent options, as the glassomizer market has really picked up since the Vivi Nova. Most are bottom feeding (coil at the bottom) which greatly reduces dry hits. They are also made of stainless steel and glass, so there is no leeching of flavour to the glass. Look at the Protank 3, and The Davide Dual coil as great examples.

Howie
    Owner, Canada Vapes