Review - 2 tobaccos from Juicy Clear

Discussion in 'Juice Reviews' started by SirVapesALot, Nov 2, 2012.

1. SirVapesALot

SirVapesALot Super Moderator Staff Member

My thoughts on Juicy Clear Northern Gold and Black Cherry Tobacco 70pg/30vg

Northern Gold is my cigarette replacement juice, it reminds me of an Export A Gold with a hint of maple. I was mainly a Belmont smoker but I didnt mind those Export A's when i did the analog thing. I am really happy i have this juice when i'm feeling the "smoke craving". In my mind this juice is cigarette flavour. Thumbs up!

Black Cherry Tobacco it is just like those various brands of small cherry flavoured cigars behind the counter at 7/11. Yummy, they really got the taste right. Thumbs up!

Vapella, saintjames and ecigmod like this.
  2. Zero

Zero Professor of Vapology Member

REALLY! I have friends who have been asking me for a decent tobacco flavour for ages! where did you pick up the northern gold?

3. MasterVapes

MasterVapes Sysop Admin

I will chime in to say that Northern Gold Juicy Clear is a WIN if you want a replacement for Canadian cigs. It's my vape for when I wake up and am having a nic fit. Also LOVE LOVE LOVE the Black Cherry Tobacco. Prefer to put it them both in a Dual Coil Cartomizer like the ones from Smoktech for nice airy draws.

Last place I ordered it from was vaporgeek in BC, but they appear to be down now. You can get some from CEV.

SirVapesALot likes this.
  4. SirVapesALot

I got my Northern Gold from Vapor Geek but I'm sure there's other vendors that carry Juicy Clear out there.

When I quit smoking it was my first juice, i thought to myself "It sort of tastes like cigarette, but with maple". Now i just think cigarette, it really takes care of my smoke cravings when they arrise. I feel I got lucky choosing that flavor.

Also my wife thinks that it stinks, so they must have got the flavour right. She is good at detecting smoke and nagging about it.

ecigmod likes this.
  5. SirVapesALot

I agree with your choice of using a cartomizer, the airy draw adds a smoking feel to vaping tobacco flavour

6. Vapella

Vapella Member Member

I have also tried the Black Cherry Tobacco from JC!! This is a good daily vape for me...2 thumbs up :thumbsup:

7. johnydeep196

johnydeep196 New Member Member

I have also tried ice-menthol flavour from joyetech.i feel its good vape for me.its taste is awoseme..so its better to try something different that gives you better experience than others. here is the information about product if you are intrested then you can check out this from Electronic Cigarettes [​IMG]. I am sure you will happy after using different variety of e-cigs and flavour.[​IMG]

8. sue

sue New Member Member

sigh* the road to vaping have been very rocky with juices. very frustrating and some of these vendors are very frustrating also. i still waits on a my first order i had put with a vendor in ontario, seems like i will never get it. i did get my second order tho but not the first and them and canada post trow the ball back and forth and now the company is ignoring me and not responding to my e-mails. then theres a few company i write to for some question i never get an answer from them . well exuse me bud but im not gonna send money to a vendor that cant reply or wont reply or even provide for a fone number. its not that i want to bash vendors but damn it if you cant bother with people when ask a question you wont be in business long and we should be allowed to voice our opinions on vendors. like this one here called premium juice sample, they dont provide any fone number and i wrote to them and no answer and i sent a message a few weeks ago. im not going to send money to a company that might just be a crook. i asked them if they were still in business or not, i got silence and its to bad because they had very interesting juices i wanted to try. then theres some here in quebec that are just nasty on the fone like dont bother me type of thing. well go f... yourself then if my money is not good enough for you. i wish we could say wich company it was here because these nasty assholes dont deserve our money in my opinion.yes i am a noob and yes i do want to ask a question. the only one so far very nice with me that allways return my fone call and they are so patient to me is tu vap company yes i said it.they found a customer in me.ok i got out of track here but i dont feel like erasing everything lol ok i got halo juice 4 different ones and maybe its me but i just cant take it i have a feeling im breathing a flowery cologne its way to strong like cheap flower perfume, but since i am a nub is it possible that i would have to let it what you guys call steeping? halo has good revues and i just dont want to be negative on them because of my noobiness in vaping mind you halo turkish is good but freedom i cant take. so im leaving it alone for a few weeks and will retry. i want to try five pawns so bad but the only canadian vendor that has it is premium juice sample and im still waiting to get a response from them but i
    keep filling my cart the same lol id like to try juicy e juice and amsterdam. i like tobaco flavors and cant stand flowery e juice id like to find a woodsy tobacco flavor but just dont know where to look. i have had some bad experience with some juice that just tasted like turpentine but all vendors say they have the best quality so who is telling the truth here? so far i spent a lot of money and have a lot of bottle put away in a drawer that might never be vaped. before i go does any of you knows if another canadian vendor sell five pawns? thanks guys :)

9. shane

shane New Member Member

www.avejuice.com, try this place, dont know if they can ship to canada, but they have good e-juices