no idea wich e liquid to choose

Discussion in 'eCig Newbie' started by sue, Apr 12, 2014.

1. sue

sue New Member Member

hello guys. i am new to this. i have been smoking for 35 years 2 pack a day now 1 a day. i got 2 type of kits from different company one i had to return cause the charger was not working. the other is not bad but the liquide i got is terrible its so awfull that it allmost discouraged me to continue. it burned my throat and tasted like turpentine and glue. they sent me a bottle of 24mg nicotine and a bottle of no nicotine that i mixed half and half eewww its called mc maurier never again will i buy that. i would like to know where can i get a e liquid that would resemble as much possible the taste of a real smoke and dont burn my throat. is there a reliable company here in canada that would have such liquide? i realise thats its impossible to have the same taste a real cig have. and i dont want fruit and menthol and so on. thanks :)

2. mary2014

mary2014 New Member Member

Hi Sue! I start with Flavour Arts liquids, i tried and some others but i had the same problems with you, i didn' t like! So, i start to make my own, i use tobacco flavours with 18mg of nicotine and i am fine and i know what is in!

3. FerminIsakson

FerminIsakson New Member Member

hello Sue tobacco flavors are best suited for you as you have been smoking for long time.. You will not like other flavors..

4. JeepyG

JeepyG New Member Member

I was a pack a day smoker and never did find a tobacco flavour I liked.
    I think I tried nine different tobacco flavours before I purchased my favourite of the the bunch... but honestly I wasn't happy.

In my mind not one of the tobacco flavours tasted better than the analog stink sticks.
    Seriously, why would I want to taste an poor tasting artificial smoke when I could have the real thing?
    That was my problem.

It wasn't until I tried the alternate flavours (fruits, candies, desserts, drinks, etc.) that I was truly happy vaping.
    I wish I had tried them first. Fruit punch, root beer, black cherry, or an analog stink stick? ... An easy choice for me since I rather taste something that was actually more enjoyable than a cigarette. I think that the fruity and candy flavours are the best.:p

My advice is to get the thought of finding a tobacco flavour out of your head and simply find a tasty flavour you do like, whatever it be.
    :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Toxicanadian likes this.
  5. Toxicanadian

Toxicanadian New Member Member

In my mind not one of the tobacco flavours tasted better than the analog stink sticks.
    Seriously, why would I want to taste an poor tasting artificial smoke when I could have the real thing?
    That was my problem.

It wasn't until I tried the alternate flavours (fruits, candies, desserts, drinks, etc.) that I was truly happy vaping.
    I wish I had tried them first. Fruit punch, root beer, black cherry, or an analog stink stick? ... An easy choice for me since I rather taste something that was actually more enjoyable than a cigarette. I think that the fruity and candy flavours are the best.:p

My advice is to get the thought of finding a tobacco flavour out of your head and simply find a tasty flavour you do like, whatever it be.
    :thumbsup:

Cheers![/QUOTE]

Totally agree! I tried tobacco flavours first too, but when I tried Strawberry I couldn't believe how much more enjoyable my vaping experience became. I too was up to two packs of (lol) stink sticks a day.

6. George Allcock

George Allcock New Member Member

hi Sue,

I am still having this problem but now I got over 50 flavor bottles from which I got to chose daily ( hard staff I know :D )
    You can get some from: http://www.vape-compare.co.uk/eliquids/all-e-liquids/
    One of my favorite is Vampire Vape Cool Red :)
    Hope it helps.