Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Arc, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Arc

Arc New Member Member

So I just started vapping and since I haven't touch a analog cig, but the catch is I bought a Blu starter kit when I was in great falls/w nic. A fool I am I didn't realize that Canada was so strict on this. S my question is what is the best rout on getting my nic fixes sent to me from the USA ? And for what I have read I can't go over there and drive them back cuz of the law? I need advice.

2. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

I would support the Canadian vendors. If the laws here have any chances of being changed (for the better) it is likely these are the people who will spearhead these efforts. Also you stand no chance of your package getting pinched by customs.

3. Rare Air eCigs

Rare Air eCigs Vendor Vendor

Hey Arc, welcome to the forum.

There are plenty of Canadian vendors who will sell you nic juice. They assume any risk in doing so, and you as the buyer will have no problems. We partner with Flavor Crafters and you really can't go wrong with them. The only reason some people even bother with trying to get nic juice sent up from the US is because they have a very specific flavour from a certain company that they just can't live without. But if you're just smoking tobacco flavours, or stuff like menthol, theres really no reason to order from over the border.

Your real mistake here is buying the blucigs starter kit at all! These are what are known as "cigalikes" and they're often the first thing smokers buy, simply because they look so much like a real cigarette. The reality is the vaping experience with one of these pales in comparison to that of a good eGo Twist or a CE4 starter kit. I'm happy to explain all the reasons why if you're interested in hearing them. But the short version is : My advice is spend a little bit more up front on something that will last and give you the proper throat hit.

Hit me up with any more questions, through the site or the forum!

Cheers

4. Pasquale

Pasquale New Member Member

Do you know any good vape stores in BC or Canadian websites with good atomizers you can order from

5. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

6. Melissa Lamothe

Melissa Lamothe New Member Member

Hay, I am new on this site but have been vaping for about two years now. Cost issues are huge for me and I realized quickly not to order juice from outside Canada. Try this site http://allecigsolutions.com/
    Cheap shipping, low costs, they are awesome. Plus you can use the coupons/voucher code "BILL" with every purchase.
    Also, for low cost, high quality, low cost shipping, try http://ecigsandmore.tictail.com/products/electronic-cigarette-accessories
    I have ordered a lot and great service and products.
    Hope this helps.