Newbie intro

Discussion in 'eCig Newbie' started by Paul444, May 28, 2015.

1. Paul444

Paul444 New Member Member

New to forum and just wanted to say and thanks for the info and use of the board!

I'm a smoker of 35 years and have been smoke free for 8 days now since I found Vaping. :)

I found a CE4 starter kit for 20 bucks at an electronics shop and some e-liquid, 24 mg tobacco flavour, which also cost 20 bucks. A friend from work who vapes suggested the shop to me. Only an hour drive lol.

I didn't plan on stopping that day but after I got it powered up and vaping I haven't felt the overpowering need to have a cigarette . Well that's not really a good way to put it as I still felt the need to go outside to my smoking spot to vape etc., but I am feeling really confident I wont need to smoke again! :)

I really don't understand fully how its working but it is and I am really enjoying Vaping.

I have all kinds of e liquids now and more on the way.
    I have pre ordered the Innokin iTaste Cool Fire IV with the iSub Tank.
    I should be receiving a Joyetech eGo ONE any day now. I think that should do me for awhile :)
    Current favorite juice is a Cinnamon Danish 9mg and barely use any of the 24 mg anymore.
    I have a couple more of the pen style batteries and 5 CE4 style vape tanks.
    Ive been researching like mad to learn all I can on vaping which has led me here :)

That's my story and Im sticking to it :)

Thanks again and happy Vaping.

Paul444

2. maydayit

maydayit New Member Member

Welcome to the forum, Paul! The CE4s are a little old-tech, but they've gotten you off the smokes, and that's what matters! I haven't used the gear you've got coming, but I think you'll find you get a better vape and the newer tanks are a snap to work with IMO.

Enjoy the forum and your vaping journey!

3. Paul444

Paul444 New Member Member

Thanks Derek!

4. orange157192

orange157192 Member Member

Welcome.i think this is a good place to exchange good ideas about e-cigarettes. Have a good day!

5. phantomseliquid

phantomseliquid World Renowned eLiquid Vendor

Welcome to vaping Paul! Here's a coupon to our store! (Use Code: ecigforum) We have staggered nicotine levels to help lower your dependency!

6. Vapa

Vapa New Member Member

We strongly believe that we can reduce smoking addiction in Ottawa with this innovative new product. Come try for free today!

We also speak french !

Electronic Cig Ottawa
    399 B Dalhousie street, Ottawa
    www.facebook.com/ecigottawa