New to vaping? Random Questions Thread For New Vapers.

Discussion in 'FAQs & Guides' started by Zero, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Zero

Zero Professor of Vapology Member

Here’s a thread for new comers troubleshooting. I remember how much of a pain it was trying to find a place to ask random newbie questions when I first started looking at ecigs. I'm going to push the elementary school motto and remind everyone

“There is no such thing as a stupid question!”

Especially when my first ecig question all those years ago was “do I need to buy an atomiser or will the ecig work without one?”

We're considered to be the most polite nation in the world. So I figure we can help out some newbs eh?

2. MidnightVaper

MidnightVaper Vendor Vendor

Good idea. This might also help cut down the random questions in other threads. Sticky?

3. TroyVapes

TroyVapes Member Member

Random Question: When my T2 clearos start tasting burnt, is there any way to correct that? or are they pretty much disposable? I had one recently do that after only a few days of being new.

4. Zero

Zero Professor of Vapology Member

Burnt taste can mean a few things but most of the time its a wicking issue. What type of eliquid are you using? it might just be too thick.

5. TroyVapes

TroyVapes Member Member

Hmm ok...I use 70 PG / 30 VG. I've let it soak in the juice for days and same result. Might be this one is just toast (about 5 days old).