Magic Flight Launch Box

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Vapella, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Vapella

Vapella Member Member

Oct 25, 2012
    Penticton, BC
    When I saw this I thought some of you BC guys or others in Canada may be interested...

The Magic Flight Launch Box! Pictured below...

There is a device gaining popularity called the Magic Flight Launch Box: - YES, this is a portable vaporizer for all your herbal *cough* vaping needs. It reminds me of the early mod scene for e-cigs, and it is made of actual wood.

Here is a video from the builder showing the device and explaining components.

Here is a video of a girl showing this in action!

MUCH more information for hobbyists can be found at the Reddit:

Please note that I do not yet own one of these but hope to soon. These things are not cheap and start at $120 US! For this reason, if you are handy, you might consider to build your own MFLB: - More info here. Report back if you attempt this!
    SirVapesALot likes this.
  2. SirVapesALot

SirVapesALot Super Moderator Staff Member

Oct 30, 2012
    I suppose I'm still a smoker if i smoke pot, and since quitting cigarettes I have been thinking of switching to vaping weed too.
    I do own the original Volcano vaproizer, but it is big, loud and kind of ridiculous looking. This looks like a nice, discreet, portable option.

Thnx for the informative post Vapella

3. MasterVapes

MasterVapes Sysop Admin

Oct 11, 2012
    Kelowna, BC
    Wow great post Vapella! This is definitely interesting. From the DIY instructions seems like it would be pretty easy to build. All it looks like it requires is a decent copper wire and a very fine mesh that will get hot enough (seems the hardest part to source).

If anyone orders one please share the results with us!