Looking for a good Cigarette tasting juice!!

Discussion in 'Juice Reviews' started by Ian Edwards, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Ian Edwards

Ian Edwards New Member Member

New to this forum and e-cig's.
    I just purchased a EVOD Mega to help cut down on my smoking. Smoked about a pack a day.
    The juice the guy at the store gave me a american cig tasting juice but it taste no more like a american cigarette than a dry fart does!!!
    What is a good juice that I can get that taste like a real smoke? Canadian or american smoke!! I don't care.

2. Chuck333

Chuck333 New Member Member

When I first started vaping I tried ejuice that was tobacco flavoured it would smell and taste like tobacco not cigarette smoke. It's more like eating tobacco than smoking it. I bought a small bottle to try it and I also bought a small cherry flavour. I thought the cherry would taste like a cherry flavoured cigarillo. I was wrong all the way around. The cherry tasted like, you guessed it, cherries and the tobacco tasted like tobacco. I hated that tobacco stuff. I actually still have a half bottle (about 8ml) lying around. The cherry wasn't too bad. Vaping is a different mindset. Try flavours you think you would like that have nothing to do with smoking. My two favourites now are black raspberry custard and blueberry muffin. If you're looking to exactly duplicate the analog smoking experience you might have a hard time with that. Find a vape shop that lets you sample the vape before you buy it. I imagine there might be more than one vape shop in Gander. I've bought more than one bottle of an untried flavour and come to regret it.

3. Ian Edwards

Ian Edwards New Member Member

Thanks for the reply Chuck33. I have moved on from the tobacco flavours already. I purchased 3-4 different makes with no real good success. I have gone to the other flavours like yourself, purchased about 15 bottles of different brands, pretty much like everything I tried.
    Cutterwood, Twelve monkeys, Velet cloud Vapor (love this brand) and taste of gods. Purchased a Kanger Kbox starter kit and just purchased a Mutation v4 dripper today. Cut down on cigs from a pack a day to almost a pack every 3 days. Starting to learn the lingo and going to (try to) build my own coils. Its all great fun!!!

4. Taves20

Taves20 New Member Member

YES!!!!Boss....Nice Idea......!!!!!!